Property of the Week: Luxury Stone Villa in Pitve on Hvar
A luxury Dalmatian stone house, fully renovated to high specification – the dream holiday home for many.
And one which could become a reality with this lovely property in a village which is some 2,000 years old.
This week’s Property of the Week takes us to the village of Pitve on the island of Hvar – a lovely renovated stone house with terrace, which is yours for 240,000 euro. In the words of the exclusive agent for the property:
EXCLUSIVELY OFFERED BY TRGOSTAN:
A traditional Dalmatian stone villa, with total internal floor area of 180m2, originally built in 1890, now fully reconstructed and featuring a luxury interior that hosts all the latest domestic technologies with heating and cooling for comfortable all year round living, situated close to the piazza of Lower Pitve and only few minutes drive from the ferry port
The house has been recently re-built to an exacting specification, in full compliance with the local building control and conservation departments.
It spreads over three floors and is consisted of:
GROUND FLOOR: Luxury fully-appointed open-plan country kitchen with latest appliances, dining area and spacious living area, accessed by the main entrance to the house;
1st FLOOR: 2 bedrooms (one with a spacious terrace with views toward the island of Brac) and bathroom
2nd FLOOR: Open plan master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and a mezzanine beds above 2nd floor
– Salvaged brickwork
– latest kitchen tech solutions
– Traditional stone, wood and plaster
– Double bowl ceramic kitchen sink
– Underfloor heating and Morso stove
– Land-line high speed ADSL with WIFI
– Extensive use of salvaged wood
– Traditional stone details
– Heating and cooling by Mitsubishi, Morsoe, Fusio and Danfoss
– Domestic appliances by Bosch and Zanussi
– Sanitary wear by Ideal Standard and Hansgrohe
– Ceramic flooring by Floor Gres (Architech Porcelain Stone)
– Telecoms by T-Com with landline ADSL connectivity and WIFI
– Mains electric power by HEP and mains water supply by HVV
Heating and Cooling
The house features a ‘future-proof’ approach to heating and cooling
with an underfloor water system that may be connected to a solar power
source. Also, using the latest inverter technology by Mitsubishi, the
house may be efficiently warmed and cooled throughout the year by air
conditioning. A Mitsubishi MXZ multi split system powers 3 internal wall mounted units from an external unit. The MXZ series is considered the current market leader. A Morso wood burner also features.
For more information, and to book a viewing, click here.